Order London Delivery
Delivered Live to London by Hand by us.
Please select your order dates below
Order Early to Avoid Disappointment.
We are now hand delivering lobsters to London only on pre Thanksgiving and pre Christmas dates below. If you live in London and require delivery on a date not included below; please contact us and we will discuss order. Our Welsh lobsters come from fisherman Sion Williams who fishes from a natural cove on the Llyn Peninsula in North Wales. Please order from the icons below.
£ Thanksgiving PricesDelivery Wednesday 24th November Minimum order is two lobsters. Small (400 – 600 grams) £24.00 each Medium (600- 800 grams) £33.60 each Large (800 – 1kg) £43.20 each For very large lobsters between 1.0kg and 2 .5 kg at £48.00/kg contact for availability and sizes of large lobsters. Delivery is £3 per lobster delivery charge To avoid disappointment please order as soon as possible for your future delivery.
£ Christmas PricesDelivery Thursday 23rd December Minimum order is two lobsters. Small (400 – 600 grams) £27.50 each Medium (600- 800 grams) £38.50 each Large (800 – 1kg) £43.50 each For very large lobsters between 1.0kg and 2 .5 kg at £55.00/kg contact for availability and sizes of large lobsters. Delivery is £3 per lobster delivery charge To avoid disappointment please order as soon as possible for your future delivery.
We deliver our lobsters live from 7am by hand and by our own drivers. We expect to have them all delivered by 12 noon. We get your lobsters from the sea to your door in under 24hrs. Please tell all your friends about this wonderful opportunity to eat British domestic lobster.
Please note due to adverse weather conditions we reserve the right to move delivery days if our fishermen have been unable to get out in their boats .We will inform you of any alteration in schedule and give you the option to cancel or move your order.
* Delivery to inner London postcodes only
If the website system rejects your post code send us an email enquiry requesting your order.
How to handle your lobster
We have put together a short list of do’s and don’ts, especially if you are not familiar with handling live lobster.
- We will deliver your lobsters wrapped in paper only.
- Put them directly in the refrigerator. If there isn't room then you can use frozen gel packs in a cooler box and keep the box in a cool place.
- Cover them in damp newspaper or cardboard.
- Do not put ice on the lobsters, freshwater kills lobsters.
- Do not put them in the bathtub, freshwater kills lobsters.
- We recommend your lobsters are cooked the same day that you receive them, but you can eat them the following day,. If you want to keep them longer please discuss with us.
- You can lobsters them in the fridge already cooked / par boiled for up to three days.
- To move your live lobster you must only handle it by holding the solid shell of the front half, holding from above. Be careful not to put your fingers around the tail where the lobster will squeeze them if it clenches his tail.
- Do not remove the pincer bands until after they have been killed.
Due to upcoming discussion of animal welfare legislation regarding lobsters we recommend that you follow the newer guidelines about dispatching them before boiling.
- Before you begin cooking any live lobster, please place the lobsters in the freezer for 20 - 30 minutes to make the lobsters comatose.
- Even if you are boiling the lobster we recommend you use a knife to kill the lobster by cutting down the centre line of the head with a heavy sharp knife. Find the cross on the central dorsal line where the head meets the tail. Place the tip of a sharp chef’s knife on this cross and swiftly plunge the knife down forwards through the head.
More cooking details plus videos of preparation can be found on our recipes page.