Order your live lobsters
Please choose a quantity and delivery date below
NEWS – We have secured live lobsters for lockdown 2 from Yorkshire. With the next delivery on Thursday November the 26th. (Thanks Giving)
We deliver our lobsters from 7am by hand and by our own drivers. We expect to have them all delivered by 12 noon. We get your lobsters from the sea to your door in under 24hrs. Please tell all your friends about this wonderful opportunity to eat our own domestic lobster.
Please note due to adverse weather conditions we reserve the right to move delivery days if our fishermen have been unable to get out in their boats.We will inform you of any alteration in schedule and give you the option to cancel or move your order.
Help support our fisherman by making multiple weekly orders in the same basket.
The season is at its end and the lobster price is high but we still believe we are the best, most competitively priced,
lobsters that you can get in London this November 2020.
Minimum order is 2 live lobsters @ £26.00 each Plus £1.50 Delivery per lobster.
Our Lobsters are average 700 grams and are charged at £37 a kilo.
* Delivery to inner London postcodes only
If the website system rejects your post code send us an email enquiry requesting your order.
The seasonal scarcity of lobster does mean our prices will have to go up alongside the rising market price.
We are currently charging £26 per lobster, but we will continue to review the market.
Our Lobsters are medium-sized and 600-800gms.
How to handle your lobster
We have put together a short list of do’s and don’ts, especially if you are not familiar with handling live lobster.
- When you receive your lobster at your door, please bring a bag for life, a chiller bag or cold box not just a plastic bag.
- Put the bag directly in the refrigerator. If there isn't room then you can use frozen gel packs in a cooler box and keep the box in a cool place.
- Use the fronds of saltwater seaweed with damp newspaper to keep them damp.
- Do not put ice on the lobsters, freshwater kills lobsters.
- Do not put them in the bathtub, freshwater kills lobsters.
- We strongly recommend your lobsters are cooked the same day that you receive them. If you want to eat them later over the weekend, you can keep them in the fridge already cooked / par boiled.
- If you need to pick up a live lobster you must only handle it by holding the thorax. Be careful not to put your fingers around the start of the abdomen where the lobster can squeeze them pretty hard if he clenches his tail. Do not remove the pincer bands until after they have been in the freezer.
- Before you begin cooking any live lobster, please place the lobsters in the freezer for 20 - 30 minutes to make the lobsters comatose.
- Remember to use salt water if you are boiling.
- Always place on ice after your cooking time is up to stop the lobster from continuing to cook in its shell.
- A cooked lobster is bright red.
Please see our suggested recipes page for more information.