Order London Delivery
Delivered Live to London by Hand by us.
Please select your order dates below
Order Early to Avoid Disappointment.
We are now hand delivering lobsters to London only on the weekends below: as the lobster fishing season slows down. More later dates will be added according to the weather. If you live in London and require delivery on a date not included below; please use our courier service instead. Our Welsh lobsters come from fisherman Sion Williams who fishes from a natural cove on the Llyn Peninsula in North Wales. Please order from the icons below
£ PricesMinimum order is two lobsters. Small (400 – 600 grams) £17.50 each Medium (600- 800 grams) £24.50 each Large Lobsters (1kg – 2.5kg) at £35.00/kg contact for availability and sizes of large lobsters. Delivery is £3 per lobster delivery charge To avoid disappointment please order as soon as possible for your future delivery.
We deliver our lobsters live from 7am by hand and by our own drivers. We expect to have them all delivered by 12 noon. We get your lobsters from the sea to your door in under 24hrs. Please tell all your friends about this wonderful opportunity to eat British domestic lobster.
Please note due to adverse weather conditions we reserve the right to move delivery days if our fishermen have been unable to get out in their boats .We will inform you of any alteration in schedule and give you the option to cancel or move your order.
* Delivery to inner London postcodes only
If the website system rejects your post code send us an email enquiry requesting your order.
How to handle your lobster
We have put together a short list of do’s and don’ts, especially if you are not familiar with handling live lobster.
- When you receive your lobster at your door, please bring a bag for life, a chiller bag or cold box not just a plastic bag.
- Put the bag directly in the refrigerator. If there isn't room then you can use frozen gel packs in a cooler box and keep the box in a cool place.
- Use the fronds of saltwater seaweed with damp newspaper to keep them damp.
- Do not put ice on the lobsters, freshwater kills lobsters.
- Do not put them in the bathtub, freshwater kills lobsters.
- We strongly recommend your lobsters are cooked the same day that you receive them. If you want to eat them later over the weekend, you can keep them in the fridge already cooked / par boiled.
- If you need to pick up a live lobster you must only handle it by holding the thorax. Be careful not to put your fingers around the start of the abdomen where the lobster can squeeze them pretty hard if he clenches his tail. Do not remove the pincer bands until after they have been in the freezer.
- Before you begin cooking any live lobster, please place the lobsters in the freezer for 20 - 30 minutes to make the lobsters comatose.
- Remember to use salt water if you are boiling.
- Always place on ice after your cooking time is up to stop the lobster from continuing to cook in its shell.
- A cooked lobster is bright red.
Please see our suggested recipes page for more information.