Saturday 23rd July
£19.00 – £42.00
Live lobsters delivered to you by hand by us
Half Kilo (average 500 grams) £19.00 each
Medium (600- 800 grams) £26.60 each
Large (800 – 1kg) £34.20 each
Extra Large (1kg – 1.2kg) £42.00 each ( Available singularly )
Minimum order is 2 live lobsters. £3.00 Delivery per lobster
Very Large Lobsters – 1k Plus – please order by email email@example.com
We may have lobsters weighing 1kg or more on this date. Please contact us to order. We can sell one or more priced by total live weight at £38.00/kg
Delivery is for Inner London postcodes only
Please check in the description area below for full list of delivery postcodes available
Inner London postcodes only ( Please enquire here for other areas ) This website is currently for Inner London deliveries only. If the website system rejects your postcode send us an email enquiry requesting your order.
For orders over 12 lobsters, Food businesses and wholesale please call or email us directly.
Please note: We reserve the right to alter delivery slots. When weather conditions mean it is unsafe to put to sea, the fisherman will not be able to bring in his catch. You will be contacted immediately about any delay. We apologise in advance.
Delivery time: Saturday morning starting before 12 noon whenever possible.
Half Kilo (average 500 gms), Medium (600– 800 gms), Large ( 800gms -1Kg), Extra Large ( 1Kg+)
How to handle your lobster
We have put together a short list of do’s and don’ts, especially if you are not familiar with handling live lobster.
- We will deliver your lobsters wrapped in paper only.
- Put them directly in the refrigerator. If there isn't room then you can use frozen gel packs in a cooler box and keep the box in a cool place.
- Cover them in damp newspaper or cardboard.
- Do not put ice on the lobsters, freshwater kills lobsters.
- Do not put them in the bathtub, freshwater kills lobsters.
- We recommend your lobsters are cooked the same day that you receive them, but you can eat them the following day,. If you want to keep them longer please discuss with us.
- You can lobsters them in the fridge already cooked / par boiled for up to three days.
- To move your live lobster you must only handle it by holding the solid shell of the front half, holding from above. Be careful not to put your fingers around the tail where the lobster will squeeze them if it clenches his tail.
- Do not remove the pincer bands until after they have been killed.
Due to upcoming discussion of animal welfare legislation regarding lobsters we recommend that you follow the newer guidelines about dispatching them before boiling.
- Before you begin cooking any live lobster, please place the lobsters in the freezer for 20 - 30 minutes to make the lobsters comatose.
- Even if you are boiling the lobster we recommend you use a knife to kill the lobster by cutting down the centre line of the head with a heavy sharp knife. Find the cross on the central dorsal line where the head meets the tail. Place the tip of a sharp chef’s knife on this cross and swiftly plunge the knife down forwards through the head.
More cooking details plus videos of preparation can be found on our recipes page.