Delivery 26th Sept
Live lobsters delivered to you
Minimum order is 2 live lobsters @ £16.00 each. £1.50 Delivery per lobster
Delivery is for Inner London postcodes only
Please check in the description area below for full list of delivery postcodes available
Out of stock
Inner London postcodes only ( Please enquire here for other areas )This website is currently for Inner London deliveries only. If the website system rejects your postcode send us an email enquiry requesting your order.
For orders over 12 lobsters, Food businesses and wholesale please call or email us directly.
Please note: We reserve the right to alter delivery slots. When weather conditions mean it is unsafe to put to sea, the fisherman will not be able to bring in his catch. You will be contacted immediately about any delay. We apologise in advance.
Delivery time: Saturday morning starting before 12 noon whenever possible.
How to handle your lobster
We have put together a short list of do’s and don’ts, especially if you are not familiar with handling live lobster.
- When you receive your lobster at your door, please bring a bag for life, a chiller bag or cold box not just a plastic bag.
- Put the bag directly in the refrigerator. If there isn't room then you can use frozen gel packs in a cooler box and keep the box in a cool place.
- Use the fronds of saltwater seaweed with damp newspaper to keep them damp.
- Do not put ice on the lobsters, freshwater kills lobsters.
- Do not put them in the bathtub, freshwater kills lobsters.
- We strongly recommend your lobsters are cooked the same day that you receive them. If you want to eat them later over the weekend, you can keep them in the fridge already cooked / par boiled.
- If you need to pick up a live lobster you must only handle it by holding the thorax. Be careful not to put your fingers around the start of the abdomen where the lobster can squeeze them pretty hard if he clenches his tail. Do not remove the pincer bands until after they have been in the freezer.
- Before you begin cooking any live lobster, please place the lobsters in the freezer for 20 - 30 minutes to make the lobsters comatose.
- Remember to use salt water if you are boiling.
- Always place on ice after your cooking time is up to stop the lobster from continuing to cook in its shell.
- A cooked lobster is bright red.
Please see our suggested recipes page for more information.